Policyholders have the choice of the following no-fee premium payment plans:
Automated cash withdrawals from a checking account or statement savings account:
- There is no cost for this service—no fees and no interest.
- In the initial policy term of signing up for automated cash withdrawals, the funds will be withdrawn in 11 installments, with the first installment equal to 20% of the annual premium and the balance spread over 10 equal monthly installments.
- In all subsequent policy terms, the funds will be withdrawn in 12 equal monthly installments commencing 30 days prior to each renewal date.
- A schedule of installments will be sent to you prior to each policy period, which can also be viewed on your policyholder portal account.
- Your policy will automatically renew on the automated payment plan without any extra paperwork.
- To enroll, print and complete this ACH Authorization Form, and return it to us. A voided check must be sent to us if the funds will be withdrawn from a checking account. Statement savings accounts do not require a voided check, and passbook savings accounts are not eligible for the program.
- Mail the completed ACH Authorization form to: P.O. Box 339, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675, or fax to 508-362-8025.
5-installment paper bill plan:
- Invoices are mailed every 30 days and payments are due within 18 days of each bill date.
- The full annual premium must be paid within 120 days of the effective date of the policy term.
- Checks should be made mailed to: P.O. Box 3236, Boston, MA 02241-3236.
- Payments may be made online with a credit card, debit card or cash withdrawal from a checking or statement savings account.
- If a bank escrows your insurance premium, we will bill them directly for the premium due.
- The full annual premium is due in the first and only installment at the beginning of each policy period.
- Premiums are billed to mortgagees directly, and no paper bills are generated.
Please do not email your private information such as bank account and credit card numbers unless using encryption technology.